Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    creekfeet

Wanted: In-Home Care Provider

We're looking for someone to work a few hours per week at $11+ per hour.

Must be IHSS certified or willing to become so, and have a valid driver's license.

In-Home Supportive Services
    provides a small budget for us to receive assistance in our home with simple tasks like cleaning and laundry, plus some outside errands like grocery shopping and rides to medical appointments.

We do not require any hands-on medical/personal care so this is a pretty easy gig.

email me: [email protected]

Thanks!
    Creek

Update - One of my two workers left for a promotion to full-time, at her other part-time job, so I'm back to looking for one care-giver, to cover about 7 hours per week, which I would like to divide up into Mondays and Fridays, 3 to 4 hours each day.

I've lost the contact information of those who responded before so if you're still looking for work, please contact me again even if we already talked.

Thanks!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    creekfeet

Re: Wanted: In-Home Care Provider

Smoochies to Wacco! I now have two care providers splitting the job, and it looks like both will work out great. Wacco turned out to be a better source of responses than Facebook, Craigslist, or the IHSS itself. What a great community!

[ ~Barry]

3. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

4. TopTop #3
    creekfeet

Re: Wanted: In-Home Care Provider

Update - One of my two workers left for a promotion to full-time, at her other part-time job, so I'm back to looking for one care-giver, to cover about 7 hours per week, which I would like to divide up into Mondays and Fridays, 3 to 4 hours each day.

I've lost the contact information of those who responded before so if you're still looking for work, please contact me again even if we already talked.

Thanks!

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread