Hi,

Have you been in therapy for over a year and are finding that you are still struggling with the problem(s) you went in for? Do you have insight into the problem but still feel bad about the situation you're in or the memories you're addressing?

I would love to be able to talk with you about the services I offer. I am trained as a therapist and use a modality called FasterEFT to help clients find relief from and make peace with their past. FasterEFT combines the most powerful elements of meridian tapping, NLP, hypnosis and a few other modalities. It is very different than traditional psychotherapy or EFT. It works with the mind/body connection to transform the negative or painful memories or feelings associated with things that cause you stress. It works well with issues around pain, depression, anxiety, PTSD, trauma, abuse, food/body image struggles, addiction, fears, phobias, sexual problems, illnesses, grief & loss, relationship challenges, etc.

You can visit my website at www.tapintopeace.net for more information. If you'd like to know more or schedule a free 15 minute consultation, please email me at [email protected]. I primarily work with clients via Skype and am available for in-person sessions in Marin County as well.

Thank you for your interest!

Brittany