In just the last few months I've noticed quite a large number of conspiracy theories posted as truth on this Wacco forum. Most all of them are conspiracies claimed to be instigated by various powers-that-be (either local, national, or global) with the intention to control the population in some way, sometimes going so far as leading to mass detention in FEMA camps. I am sure there are many others I have missed, but below I have listed the conspiracies I have recently seen put forward as truth in this forum. Please take this short quiz to find out where you rank with conspiracies. Give yourself one point for each conspiracy you believe to be true. (Your results below)
- Fluoridated water
- Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting
- Efren Carrillo getting a delayed hearing and receiving only a misdemeanor charge
- The drought
- Agenda 21
- Smart meters
- Fukushima "coverup"
- Global Warming
- Neighborhood Watch programs
- Pretty much everyone around you
Your results (in points):
- 13-15-- Raving Wacco
- 9-12 -- Okay, now get off the computer quickly before they track your results through their embedded wifi mind scans.
- 5-8 -- You sufficiently question authority (or suffer from paranoia, depending on one's point of view) to qualify as a true West County-ite able to post on this forum without being seriously challenged.
- 3-4 -- Are you sure you are even a member of this community?
- 0-2 -- You are no doubt part of the Shadow Government and one of those who are behind these conspiracies.
[Larry's suggestions below have been integrated and the scoring scale adjusted. - Barry]