Hello,

I hope you are well and smiling :o)

I am new to this area, here to find a mentor to help guide a continued study with flowers. I am arriving from the Northeast, where the strong sun season is coming to a rest and snow will soon bury the colorful ones.

I know that somewhere throughout these hills and valleys is an elder who tends the earth as our garden, works with flower medicine and knows how to care for and intuit the many beings.

If this is you, and you are seeking a helper (be that one who visits or one who lives with you) or feel that you have things you can share, please contact me :o)

I have been studying permaculture, wild foods, and working with wild inspired gardens, learning the best I can to be a steward of our earth. This year I have felt a very strong connection working with flowers, and feel strongly about continuing and focusing on this learning.

I am currently looking for a place to live as well as work. I hope to do both of these in a place where wild foods fill a kitchen and there are many varieties of flowers and plants to tend, be that in the earth, in a greenhouse. I am hardworking and full of curiosity and wonder, eager to spend my time around color..

Many thanks & bright light,
m

[email protected]