Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Korinita

Are you a dog lover who would enjoy Royce's company during the day?

Hello West County!

This is Royce, the Love Dog! He is the happiest and most lovable dog on the planet! He is obedient, well trained, compassionate, fun and sensitive. He loves to play, run, cuddle, go for rides, walks and just hang out with people. He gets along well with kids and other animals (dogs, cats, chickens, turkeys, pigs and goats).

I recently went back to work full time and Royce is not enjoying the long hours at home alone. I am seeking that perfect someone who is a dog lover, understands dogs well and is seeking canine companionship, to be with him while I am at work. This could mean that I drop him off at your house at 7ish am until 5ish pm OR you pick him up at my house mid-morning/midday and I pick him up at your house 5ish pm. This could be an occasional or regular arrangement. I am exploring all options from regular dog walkers to doggie daycare. We live in Sebastopol and I work in West Santa Rosa.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected] and tell me about yourself and your experience with dogs.

Many thanks,
    Korina & Royce
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

Last edited by Korinita; 09-30-2013 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Want to add more photos of Royce & state our location
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email