Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Investigative Reporter

New Video of Articulate Calls for Carrillo to Resign From Supes Public Comment Session

This video shows a dozen such speakers at yesterday's Board of Supervisors meeting.

I think they were quite eloquent and compelling and civil, and want to say, Thank you, to them, on behalf of Efren's constituents. And also thank you to Jon Stifler for shooting the video and gettng it to YouTube.

I agree that he should resign, based upon information that we already have, about Efren Carrillo's acknowledged sexual intimidation of a woman he scarcely knew in the middle of the night, wearing just his underwear, removing her window screen in the middle of the night and terrifying her sufficiently to call 911 twice.

I do not agree with the supposition that "we have to wait till the trial," or "innocent till proven guilty," when it comes to the need for him to resign. Whether there is a trial, or sufficient grounds for CRIMINAL charges, is an entirely different "burden of proof" than the one that we, the people, have, in determining whether his conduct warrants his removal from office.

To me, the absence of a criminal conviction does nothing to alter the clearly acknowledged facts that we already know.
    Efren's UNREFUTED actions demonstrate choices unsuitable for someone we pay to represent our County on the Board of Supervisors.
    Last edited by Barry; 09-12-2013 at 12:15 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: