Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Ray Tuley

Thank you so much!!!!

I would like to extend my warmest thanks to all who have responded to my "Homeless in Sonoma County..." ad. To date you have answered my call for help with the utmost courtesy and respect, and I have met some of the most beautiful people as a result. You have provided everything I need to survive in a tent on a mountain. You gave me everything I asked for except for the hiking boots, but so far my tennis shoes seem to be holding up well, so ... I want you all to know that although I have been robbed, taken advantage of, manipulated, and dumped by the love of my life, ( because I am homeless,) and trashed by "the system", the outpouring of kindness and generosity you have shown me has rekindled my faith in the inherent goodness that we all possess. Your possessions that you gave so freely will not go to waste and are greatly appreciated. Again, Thank you all sooooo much.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

3. TopTop #2
    arthunter

Re: Thank you so much!!!!

Ray,

What shoe size do you wear?

Also, I have an extra bed in my garage should you ever need a break from mother nature ...

Best of luck ....

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Ray Tuley: View Post
    I would like to extend my warmest thanks to all who have responded to my "Homeless in Sonoma County..." ad. To date you have answered my call for help with the utmost courtesy and respect, and I have met some of the most beautiful people as a result. You have provided everything I need to survive in a tent on a mountain. You gave me everything I asked for except for the hiking boots, but so far my tennis shoes seem to be holding up well, so ... I want you all to know that although I have been robbed, taken advantage of, manipulated, and dumped by the love of my life, ( because I am homeless,) and trashed by "the system", the outpouring of kindness and generosity you have shown me has rekindled my faith in the inherent goodness that we all possess. Your possessions that you gave so freely will not go to waste and are greatly appreciated. Again, Thank you all sooooo much.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: