Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

Barry Trower Speaks about Microwave Radiation ...

This is scary stuff ... I want to ignore this scientist because his message is so brutal, but he's legit ... here's his bio ...

https://www.stayonthetruth.com/barrie-trower-bio.php

a
    nd a chilling interview ...

https://www.mk.gowebs.co.uk/index.php/uk-history/67-ex-mi5-dr-barry-trower
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Aldo El Hefe

Re: Barry Trower Speaks about Microwave Radiation ...

I checked out the stayonthetruth link about microwave. I read down to the statement that claimed that in Sir Williams report, "frequencies between 300 Mhz and 300 Ghz are defined as "microwaves".
    Totally false information, and that does not bode well for a site called "stayonthetruth". I could not read any more, because the rest of the article cannot be trusted.
    I have no idea why some people think that all radio is microwave, it must have something to do with science fiction and hysteria.
    Microwave was invented by the U.S. Industrial War Complex in the 1940s for WW2. It originally was used for object locating called RADAR. Then, the military discovered that it could be used for communications, and also discovered that since it was so high powered, it will cook things, hence the microwave oven was born.
    Microwave communications systems are extremely high powered, focused, line of site communications used as repeaters and relay links for many regular public and private radio systems.
    Microwave communication systems require large dishes or feed horns, and are used for agencies that have mobile radio systems that have to cover a large area, larger than the individual mobile and base radios can reach, due to the terrain and power of the radios.
    What happens is, the engineers study, design and procure funding for microwave repeater systems to cover large areas, and these are separate systems from the regular radio systems used by the mobile units. This is called "trunking" or "backhaul" of multiplexed channels.
    There are a few uses for very low powered microwave for glue application in manufacturing, and medical devices that run near 300 MHz, but 99 percent of any radiofrequency transmissions below 1,200 MHz are not microwave communications at all.
    After glancing on the first link (stayonthetruth) and finding false information, I definitely will not waste my time with the second one (gowebs).

https://www.stayonthetruth.com/barrie-trower-bio.php

a
    nd a chilling interview ...

https://www.mk.gowebs.co.uk/index.php/uk-history/67-ex-mi5-dr-barry-trower
    Last edited by Barry; 08-22-2013 at 02:18 PM.

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    arthunter

Well to be honest, I know nothing about microwave frequencies. When I received your response I did a search to check on the validity of the information. I found that OSHA, a division of the United States Department of Labor is stating the same thing ...

https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/radiofrequencyradiation/

What's important here, to me at least, is that this technology is being used covertly to hurt people ... of course you might not know that without listening to the Barry Trower interview ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Aldo El Hefe: View Post
    I checked out the stayonthetruth link about microwave.....
    Last edited by Barry; 08-22-2013 at 11:14 AM.

5. TopTop #4
    Aldo El Hefe

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    Well to be honest, I know nothing about microwave frequencies. When I received your response I did a search to check on the validity of the information. I found that OSHA, a division of the United States Department of Labor is stating the same thing ...

https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/radiofrequencyradiation/

What's important here, to me at least, is that this technology is being used covertly to hurt people ... of course you might not know that without listening to the Barry Trower interview ...
    Thanks for that link. I checked it out, notice that it says both radiofrequency (RF) and microwave (MW) are forms of electromagnetic radiation. But they are 2 different types listed separately, and in the third sentence they talk about both RF and MW devices in the same sentence. That must be why people are confused. Both RF and MW are harmful to everyone, especially to workers protected by OSHA regulations. The thing is, the US industrial war complex that invented microwave is exempt from OSHA regulations. The military subjects their personnel to all kinds of toxic exposure without impunity, they don't care if their people get sick and die while doing their dirty jobs of WAR. The military just orders a new fresh batch of bodies (troops) to experiment on when the old ones pass away.
    I see articles all the time about SmartMeters AND pulsed microwave in the same sentence, which leads people to believe that they are one in the same. They are not, SmartMeters don't use microwave, but they do transmit data on their "mesh network" (aka smart grid) which is 928 MHz UHF FM, it is RF but not MW.

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #5
    arthunter

Thank you for your input, Aldo ... it's valuable ... and yes, I too have read reports of military experimentation on soldiers.

What's even more alarming though are the thousands of reports from innocent citizens claiming the same treatment ... since these weapons have the capability to penetrate the walls of your home with a totally invisible but deadly force, you would never know what hit you ... Barry Trower confirms these claims, and he should know ... this petition explains the problem well ...

https://www.change.org/petitions/unlawful-non-consensual-weapons-testing-on-civilians-and-military-personnel-must-stop?utm_campaign=friend_inviter_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=permissions_dialog_false

and here's another link which is alarming ...

https://www.darkgovernment.com/news/infrasound-stress-inducing-weapons/

Now take all of this information and consider the political facts of the country right now ... we have whistle-blowers who are being tortured and jailed, journalists who are mysteriously exploding in their cars, known attacks on the Occupy movement, etc. etc.

So now the government has weapons that can kill you silently while you sit in your living room and there's absolutely no proof of such an incident ... if ever there was a system of control in place, then this is it ... Based on the facts and the reports that I have read, I have a strong concern for personal freedom right now ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Aldo El Hefe: View Post
    Thanks for that link. I checked it out, notice that it says both radiofrequency (RF) and microwave (MW) are forms of electromagnetic radiation. But they are 2 different types listed separately, and in the third sentence they talk about both RF and MW devices in the same sentence. That must be why people are confused. Both RF and MW are harmful to everyone, especially to workers protected by OSHA regulations. The thing is, the US industrial war complex that invented microwave is exempt from OSHA regulations. The military subjects their personnel to all kinds of toxic exposure without impunity, they don't care if their people get sick and die while doing their dirty jobs of WAR. The military just orders a new fresh batch of bodies (troops) to experiment on when the old ones pass away.
    I see articles all the time about SmartMeters AND pulsed microwave in the same sentence, which leads people to believe that they are one in the same. They are not, SmartMeters don't use microwave, but they do transmit data on their "mesh network" (aka smart grid) which is 928 MHz UHF FM, it is RF but not MW.

8. TopTop #6
    Aldo El Hefe

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    Thank you for your input, Aldo ... it's valuable ... and yes, I too have read reports of military experimentation on soldiers.

What's even more alarming though are the thousands of reports from innocent citizens claiming the same treatment ... since these weapons have the capability to penetrate the walls of your home with a totally invisible but deadly force, you would never know what hit you ... Barry Trower confirms these claims, and he should know ... this petition explains the problem well ...

https://www.change.org/petitions/unlawful-non-consensual-weapons-testing-on-civilians-and-military-personnel-must-stop?utm_campaign=friend_inviter_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=permissions_dialog_false

and here's another link which is alarming ...

https://www.darkgovernment.com/news/infrasound-stress-inducing-weapons/
    Wow, that is an eye popping article about the weapons testing on civilians and military.

I knew about some of these things, but I never thought about drones blasting civilians houses with this stuff.

Barry Tower did briefly mention the tracking of individuals medical records, but I would like to elaborate on the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) database program being funded by us taxpayers to the tune of $9 billion+ that was started by Obama in 2009.
    This EMR program is just another big giveaway of out tax dollars to: private healthcare insurance corporations to track individuals with pre existing conditions (so the insurance corporations can raise their rates accordingly).

To benefit the pharmaceutical corporations to track drug sales (so they can pay their salespeople/ doctors), and better track what drugs are being pushed and on who, so they can predict what individuals are worth over time. That is important for projecting earnings to the investors (shareholders) in an untold billions of dollars per year industry.

To benefit government law enforcement and surveillance agencies to keep track of who is taking what drugs for criminal investigations, gun permits, driving privileges, world travel privileges, people running for political office and monitoring activists and whistle blowers.

All this, and what they tell the public in expensive marketing campaigns is," we are using your hard earned tax money to keep you safe". So you can sit on a beach in Tahiti with a computer on your genitals and look up your medical records online, broadcast 4000 miles away on a satellite network for all to see ! That's so you will know when to take your pharmaceutical drugs on time. Whoopee !
    Last edited by Barry; 08-24-2013 at 03:40 PM.

9. Gratitude expressed by:

10. TopTop #7
    arthunter

Speaking of invasive technology ... an interesting interview with two smart guys who know a lot ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slic...ature=youtu.be

11. Gratitude expressed by: