Self-Hypnosis LessonsWhat would you like to manifest in your life?
A series of four 2.5-hour lessons that teach you how to bring yourself easily into a state of self-hypnosis to bring long-lasting positive change into your life. Self-hypnosis is very relaxing and fun, and similar in many ways to meditation. It helps to lower the stresses of life, reducing their impact on your health and on your immune system.
What these lessons will do for YOU:
1. Feel the benefits of bringing deep relaxation into your life.
2. Experience increased self-confidence.
3. Free yourself from hostility, resentment and fear.
4. Gain a happier home life. Become a better spouse, partner, parent, or friend.
5. Discover your negative mental patterns and their detrimental effect on your life.
6. Reprogram your mind with positive mental concepts and success attitudes.
7. Select and clarify your goals and then accomplish them.
8. Improve your ability to concentrate and memorize.
9. Regain your natural ability to sleep easily and deeply.
Upcoming dates and times for the next class series:
Wednesdays, May 30 - June 20, 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Class Location: Healdsburg
For more information, contact:
Alicia K. Mutch, CHt
About Alicia Mutch:
Alicia is a Certified Hypnotherapist in the state of California, and helps clients quit smoking, lose weight, end unproductive habits, break through their limitations and become the people they've always known themselves to be. She received her original hypnotherapist training in 1998 from the Institute for Therapeutic Learning in Seattle, and she received additional hypnotherapy training in the Transformational Healing Method from the Center for Healing and Transformation in Oakland in 2005. She acquired her master hypnotist certificate from the Hypnotherapy Training Institute in Corte Madera in September of 2010. She is certified by the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners as well as by the National Guild of Hypnotists. She holds a bachelor's degree in English from UC Davis.