HypnoBirthing® Natural Childbirth ClassA series of 5 classes, taught in downtown Healdsburg. Includes everything you need to know to achieve a safer, easier, and more comfortable birth. You will learn relaxation and self-hypnosis techniques to eliminate the fear and tension that cause long labor and pain, replacing it with confidence, calm, and comfort.
Upcoming dates and times for the next class series:
Wednesdays, July 25, August 8, 15, 22, 29, 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- How the mind and emotions affect the body
- Why labor hurts and why it doesn’t have to
- Releasing fear – the enemy of labor
- Preparing your mind and body for birthing
- Visualizations for labor
- How to avoid artificial induction and episiotomy
- Developing ultimate depth relaxation
- Understanding the stages of labor
- Preparing your Birth Preferences
- Achieving a natural onset of labor, free of drugs or intervention
- Tapping Nature’s own epidural
- Breathing your baby down for birth
- Using your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way nature intended
- Creating a more integral role for the birthing companion
Contact Alicia for more details: 431-1844.
About Alicia Mutch:
Alicia has been teaching HypnoBirthing® natural childbirth classes in Sonoma County as a Certified HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Educator (HBCE) since 2001. Not only does she have years of experience in teaching these classes, but she also brings the resources of several disciplines to her HypnoBirthing® classes. She holds a B.A. in English from UC Davis. She is also a Certified Hypnotherapist (CHt) as well as a Doula and a Nationally Certified Massage Therapist, specializing in pregnancy and postpartum massage.